Our physical location is closed to the public, but our technicians are available for service calls and installations and will be following very strict guidelines to protect all customers. They have been trained to practice social distancing at all times.
We are doing everything we can to support your needs, while also protecting our team members, customers, and the community.
Service Call Precautions
- We will be greeting you with a smile and wave… but NOT a handshake.
- Our technicians have been instructed to wash and/or sanitize their hands between service calls, before and after eating, using the restroom, pumping gas, using shared tools, and as often as possible.
- Because we LOVE our customers, we are practicing social distancing. Please help us keep about 6′ apart.
- We are a tech-savvy bunch, but for the time being, we will keep our tablets to ourselves. Estimates, invoices, and any videos or literature will be emailed.
- But, don’t get us wrong, we’d love to chat! We are available to help. Please communicate with us by phone, email, LiveChat, our contact form, by submitting a free estimate form, Facebook messenger or any way that we can. If you’d like, we can even set-up a Facetime or a video chat.
Thank you for your continued support and business. We are here to keep your home protected during these challenging and unprecedented times.