Full Time, Multiple Positions Available – Apply NOW!
We are hiring multiple people for each position listed below. Please click the apply button to fill out an application!
Gutter Installers APPLY HERE
Job Description: Seeking full-time or part-time, gutter installers to join a fast-growing company located in Lemoyne. Work with the team to complete quality jobs safely on time. Benefits available including health insurance and IRA. Pay varies with experience.
- Energetic, hard-working, reliable applicants only
- Work cooperatively with a team to remove and install new seamless gutter systems
- Duties also include assisting teams with other installations including, but not limited to, gutters, gutter guards, fascia/soffit
- Pull inventory and ensure all materials are available to complete the job.
- Maintain a clean job site
- Communicate job status to management to assure the successful completion of all jobs
- Attend training sessions and team meetings on new products, installation methodology and safety, as needed
- Physical demands – Ability to work in challenging conditions including hot sun, cold winter, small spaces, heights a MUST
- Prior Construction experience preferred, knowledge of roofing a plus
- Will assist and install gutters, gutter guard, fascia/soffit, and occasionally roofing
- High School Diploma or GED minimum
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted during work, including but not limited to peers and customers
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials commonly found in the construction industry such as extension ladders, hand tools, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Regular, reliable and predictable performance required.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Capable of standing for long stretches of time and working at heights (on rooftops, climb ladders and stairs).
- Ability to work in challenging environments (hot sun, cold, wind, tight spaces, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass background screening