Full Time, Multiple Positions Available – Apply NOW!
We are hiring multiple people for each position listed below. Please click the apply button to fill out an application!
Gutter Installers APPLY HERE
Job Description: Seeking full-time, gutter installers to join fast growing company located in Lemoyne. Work with the team to complete quality jobs safely on time. Benefits available including health insurance and IRA. Pay varies with experience.
- Energetic, hard-working, reliable applicants only
- Work cooperatively with a team to remove and install new seamless gutter systems
- Duties also include assisting teams with other installations including, but not limited to, gutters, gutter guards, fascia/soffit
- Pull inventory and ensure all materials are available to complete the job.
- Maintain a clean job site
- Communicate job status to management to assure the successful completion of all jobs
- Attend training sessions and team meetings on new products, installation methodology and safety, as needed
- Physical demands – Ability to work in challenging conditions including hot sun, cold winter, small spaces, heights a MUST
- Prior Construction experience preferred, knowledge of roofing a plus
- Will assist and install gutters, gutter guard, fascia/soffit, and occasionally roofing
- High School Diploma or GED minimum
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted during work, including but not limited to peers and customers
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials commonly found in the construction industry such as extension ladders, hand tools, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Regular, reliable and predictable performance required.
- Strong focus on customer service
- Capable of standing for long stretches of time and working at heights (on rooftops, climb ladders and stairs).
- Ability to work in challenging environments (hot sun, cold, wind, tight spaces, etc.)
- Valid driver’s license and ability to pass background screening