The customer service and product I received were excellent. I will highly recommend you to anyone.
Standing Seam Roofing Services
While choosing a new metal roof may seem like a straightforward decision, this material gives you several design options to enhance the functionality and design of your home. One of the most striking metal roofing design options is a standing seam roof — installed with interlocking panels that create a visible crease. This roofing style is becoming popular throughout Central Pennsylvania because of its durability, but also because it is contemporary looking and streamlined. You can further customize your standing seam roofing installation with several design combinations, including different seam profiles, rib heights, and panel widths.
If you’re a resident of the Mechanicsburg, Lemoyne and Camphill, PA, communities, then call All Season Gutters today to learn more about our standing seam roofing services. We have over 13 years of experience working with homeowners located throughout Central Pennsylvania and our team understands the unique needs of local homeowners, providing high-quality options designed to fit your daily needs, your home’s design and your budget.
What Is a Standing Seam Roof?
A standing seam roof is simply panels of sheet metal installed in a locked pattern to form a roof. The new roof can be installed using either hidden anchors underneath the interlocking panels or with exposed metal fasteners. Once the roof is installed, you’ll notice the creases, or the seams, are noticeably raised above the metal panels, creating a distinct look.
Standing seam roofing installations are crafted from thicker sheets of metal than corrugated metal roofs, offering greater durability against inclement weather and other harmful conditions.
Benefits of a Standing Seam Roof for Central Pennsylvania Homeowners
In Pennsylvania, homes are subject to variable weather, from blistering hot winters to frigid and damp winters. To best protect your family and assets from damaging weather conditions, you need a reliable and sturdy roof installed on your home. Metal roofs are among the best roofing options for homeowners because of their unmatched construction and low maintenance.
If you’re deciding to install a new standing seam roof, you can even have it easily installed over existing roofing materials such as asphalt, or just a house frame. Additional benefits to a new standing seam roofing installation include:
- Longevity: When you install a new standing seam metal roof, you can have home protection for 50 years or longer.
- Durability: All metal roofs are admired for their long lifespans, but standing seam roofs are crafted from thicker panels of metal for added strength, and the seam provides a better water seal than similar metal roofs.
- Weather Resistance: With a metal roof, you’re assured your home can withstand nearly any environmental condition, including hail impact, fire resistance, heavy winds, and snow buildup.
- Energy Efficiency: Metal roofs are designed to reflect harmful and hot sun rays that can heat up your home. Without having to constantly cool your home, you can save on monthly utility costs and improve your home’s energy efficiency.
- Design Options: Standing seam metal roofs are available in a wide variety of colors, finishes, and styles. You can fully customize your metal roof to match your personal style and enhance your home’s architectural elements.
Contact Your Local Experts at All Season Gutters for Central PA Standing Seam Roofing Installation
When you need knowledgeable, high-quality and personalized standing seam roofing services throughout the Lemoyne, New Cumberland, and Camp Hill areas, call the experts at All Season Gutters. Our team is fully trained and insured to provide quality standing seam roofing installations, and with a new roof courtesy of our team, you’re guaranteed added value and lasting protection.
Receive a free-standing seam roof installation estimate today by filling out our online contact form. To learn more about our home improvement services, call us at 717-315-3810 to speak to a team member.
The All Season team was a pleasure to do business with from the very start. The estimate was done in a timely manner and the gutters were installed promptly and efficiently. I highly recommend All Season Gutters!
Excellent. The job estimate was 3-4 days and they brought a full crew plus the owner and completed the job in 2 1/2 days. They were on time each morning and cleaned up at the end of each day. One of our beams had been wrapped poorly when our home was originally constructed. All Season Gutters solution/ repair was practical and attractive. They consulted us with little details along the way and the result was a job well done. We are so glad we selected them for the job and would highly recommend them.