The customer service and product I received were excellent. I will highly recommend you to anyone.
Metal Roofing Services
If you’re in need of a new roofing installation for your home, metal roofing is the most attractive, durable and energy-efficient solution. Metal roofing is crafted using the highest-quality materials to ensure eye-catching visual appeal as well as long-lasting home protection. At All Season Gutters, we specialize in a wide range of roofing solutions, including attractive and dependable metal shingle roofing designed to improve the look and functionality of your home.
Our team has over 13 years of roofing and gutter installation experience throughout the Central Pennsylvania area, and our team is fully trained and insured to provide metal roofing that meets your needs, adds home value and offers long-term dependability. To guarantee an exceptional customer experience, we provide fair, transparent pricing, workmanship guarantees, and free project estimates.
What Are Metal Shingles?
Metal shingle roofs were traditionally used on commercial buildings and barns, but over time the technology has evolved and now metal shingle roofs are a modern and sleek addition to any home’s roof. Metal shingles are crafted from galvanized steel or aluminum featuring a granulated stone finish. This finish mimics the look of slate, tile or wood shakes or shingles, but has the strength and low-maintenance benefits associated with traditional metal roofing.
Advantages of Metal Shingles
What makes metal roofing such an appealing material for homeowners is its long lifespan — with average roofs lasting at least 50 years — plus its durability, weather resistance, and energy efficiency. When you choose to refit your roof with new metal shingles, you’ll experience the benefits of traditional metal roofing materials, but also:
- Added Performance: Metal shingles are appealing because they replicate the look of attractive cedar shakes, tile shingles or asphalt, but have even better and longer-lasting durability with less overall maintenance.
- Affordability: A metal shingle roofing installation is less expensive than a standing seam metal roof but has the same construction and protection advantages.
- Authenticity: Many Pennsylvania homes feature more traditional architecture. Metal shingles can help you preserve that authentic look while enhancing those architectural details and providing unmatched reliability.
Types of Metal Shingle Roofs We Can Install for Your Central PA Home
At All Season Gutters, we provide a wide selection of different metal shingle roofing options to enhance the look of your home and add unmatched protection and long-lasting quality. Several of our metal shingle roofing installations include:
- Metal Slate: With metal slate shingles, your roofing structure is under less weight, but you still maintain the classic and distinct look of slate. Metal slate shingles also have better hail and impact resistance and won’t crack or split over time.
- Metal Cedar: Having a metal cedar option means you’ll have the natural look of cedar without the fire hazards, routine maintenance or cracking.
- Metal Tiles: Tiles offer lasting endurance, but metal tiles are lightweight and offer better energy efficiency.
Contact Your Local Central Pennsylvania Metal Roofing Experts
Never choose between an attractive roofing solution and lasting durability — contact your local metal shingle roofing contractors at All Season Gutters today to learn more about your metal roofing options. With a new metal roof, you can experience long-lasting attractiveness, energy efficiency and home protection against all weather types. At All Season Gutters, we’re a family owned and operated company with over 13 years of experience assisting residents throughout Harrisburg, Mechanicsburg, and Lemoyne with all of their metal shingle roofing installation and gutter maintenance needs.
The All Season team was a pleasure to do business with from the very start. The estimate was done in a timely manner and the gutters were installed promptly and efficiently. I highly recommend All Season Gutters!
Excellent. The job estimate was 3-4 days and they brought a full crew plus the owner and completed the job in 2 1/2 days. They were on time each morning and cleaned up at the end of each day. One of our beams had been wrapped poorly when our home was originally constructed. All Season Gutters solution/ repair was practical and attractive. They consulted us with little details along the way and the result was a job well done. We are so glad we selected them for the job and would highly recommend them.