The customer service and product I received were excellent. I will highly recommend you to anyone.
Corrugated Roofing Services
While there are many different roofing materials available for your home, few match the durability and beauty of a metal roof. Among the most attractive and dependable metal roofing options is a corrugated roof — this means the metal sheets are folded to produce ridges and grooves. These added ridges not only add a distinctive aesthetic to your home, but they also feature improved strength, durability, and a tighter waterproof seal.
When you need a new roof because your home’s current roofing has sprung a leak, has missing shingles or has reached the end of its usable lifespan, then call the professionals at All Season Gutters. In the variable Pennsylvania climate, you need a specially crafted and expertly installed roofing system that will protect you and your family — and with a new corrugated metal roof, that could be more than 50 years!
With over 13 years of installation experience, you’re guaranteed corrugated roofing services that are high-quality, reliable and effective. For all of our local Central Pennsylvania customers, all of our services are available at fair prices and are backed by workmanship guarantees.
Advantages of Corrugated Roofs
Besides the added strength and visual aesthetic corrugated metal roofs provide, they also offer several additional benefits including:
- Lightweight Construction: With lighter-weight construction, metal roofing can save you a bit on material costs. It also adds sustainability and offers improved quality.
- Long-Lasting: One of the major benefits of corrugated metal roofing is that you can expect exceptional home protection for up to 50 years or longer.
- Weather-Resistant: Unlike many alternative roofing options, corrugated roofs are fire-resistant, withstand hail damage, are durable against lightning strikes and can, overall, resist more harmful weather conditions.
- Low Maintenance: With a corrugated metal roof, you’ll have virtually no regular maintenance tasks. This is largely due to the protective coatings applied to metal roofs that resist rust, corrosion, and other damages. All you have to do is remove any built-up debris from the roof and keep any nearby tree branches trimmed. If you have any exposed fasteners, you may need to have them recaulked or tightened every few years to ensure effectiveness.
- Recyclable: All metal roofs are 100 percent recyclable.
- Energy Efficiency: Since corrugated metal roofs reflect the heat and light given off by the sun, less heat will enter your home that causes your cooling system to operate. With less cooling efforts, you can save money on monthly costs and reduce your energy usage.
- Installation Versatility: When you decide to install a new corrugated metal roof, you can install this material over existing roofing structures, solid substrate, or over open house framing.
With a new corrugated metal roof, you’re guaranteed attractiveness and durability for many years to come. In addition to their nearly endless advantages, metal roofs are also available in several styles and colors to meet your design needs and enhance your home’s aesthetic. Consult with one of our design experts today and ask about our wide selection of design options and finishes, including copper and zinc materials as well as raw steel or pre-finished finishes.
Call All Season Gutters Today for a Free Estimate
If you’re a resident of Central Pennsylvania, then trust All Season Gutters to help you install and maintain your beautiful corrugated roof. We’re a family owned and operated company specializing in a variety of roofing services, including corrugated roofing systems, shingle roof installations and gutter options throughout the Lemoyne, Mechanicsburg, and Harrisburg areas. We guarantee you’ll receive the best and most trustworthy services and advice when working with us.
The All Season team was a pleasure to do business with from the very start. The estimate was done in a timely manner and the gutters were installed promptly and efficiently. I highly recommend All Season Gutters!
Excellent. The job estimate was 3-4 days and they brought a full crew plus the owner and completed the job in 2 1/2 days. They were on time each morning and cleaned up at the end of each day. One of our beams had been wrapped poorly when our home was originally constructed. All Season Gutters solution/ repair was practical and attractive. They consulted us with little details along the way and the result was a job well done. We are so glad we selected them for the job and would highly recommend them.