The customer service and product I received were excellent. I will highly recommend you to anyone.
Aluminum Gutter Guard Installation in Central PA
An aluminum screen gutter guard installation by experts can save you time, money and effort. While you may feel tempted to try to DIY your gutter guard protection, using an installation service and a trusted product makes the process safer and easier. Learn more about our aluminum screen gutter guards and our installers who serve Lemoyne, Camp Hill, Mechanicsburg, Harrisburg and beyond.
What Is an Aluminum Screen Gutter Guard?
The name says it all — an aluminum screen gutter guard is an aluminum screen installed over your gutter. We place it under your roof’s shingles for secure coverage over the entire gutter. Both options offer a low-profile look that blends right into your roof. At All Season Gutters, we provide two different types of aluminum gutter guards:
- Basic aluminum screen: This option comes in five-inch and six-inch widths to fit many kinds of gutters. No bells or whistles.
- E-Z aluminum gutter guards: These come in more designs and sizes to accommodate a variety of uses. You can order the powder-coated galvanized steel in the hole size of your choice.
How Do Aluminum Gutter Guards Protect My Gutters?
Your gutter redirects water off your roof and onto the ground, but when other things get caught in it, it can clog and overflow. The gutter guard’s aluminum mesh lets rainwater in, but not leaves, debris or small animals. Then, nature will handle most of the cleaning. Wind will blow away dried debris and rain will take care of the rest.
Benefits of Aluminum Gutter Guards
- Cost-efficient: Preventing clogs in your gutters can save you money in the long run. A gutter without a guard could need as much as four cleanings a year. Meanwhile, a gutter guard reduces that frequency to every year or even every few years!
- Protects your property: When a gutter overflows, it can damage your roofing or landscaping or even cause a roof leak. These issues will also set you back the price of repairs.
- Increased safety: If you clean your gutters yourself, having to clear them less often means less time on a ladder. Considering that 500,000 people a year get injured from ladder falls, you want to reduce your cleanings as much as possible.
What Do Aluminum Gutter Guards Provide That Other Gutter Guards Can’t?
Aluminum screen gutter guards are one of the most affordable options out there. But don’t underestimate them just because of their price. They keep out large debris that causes the most severe clogs and they have an easy installation process. Some aluminum guards can withstand up to six inches of rain per hour, making them strong enough to give you the protection you need.
The All Season team was a pleasure to do business with from the very start. The estimate was done in a timely manner and the gutters were installed promptly and efficiently. I highly recommend All Season Gutters!
Excellent. The job estimate was 3-4 days and they brought a full crew plus the owner and completed the job in 2 1/2 days. They were on time each morning and cleaned up at the end of each day. One of our beams had been wrapped poorly when our home was originally constructed. All Season Gutters solution/ repair was practical and attractive. They consulted us with little details along the way and the result was a job well done. We are so glad we selected them for the job and would highly recommend them.